Can antibiotics react with Birth Control pills

Patient : Hi there hope all is well, about a year ago I started experiencing a red rash type patch on a small are beneath the head of the penis.. I went to see a doctor who didn't really take interest said I had nothing, now that rash has spread to the right side of my penis and little bit on the head, I also have 2 standing little sores on my toung very tiny with a white puss looking tip. Please help me
Doctor :   Hi Thank you for the question, A genital rash is a skin symptom that can be caused by a number of health problems a nd can occur on any part of the male or female genital area. There are many possible causes for a genital rash, ranging from infections that are treatable to a sexually transmitted disease, allergies, and autoimmune disorders. Sexually transmitted infections or STIs, are a likely cause of genital rashes for anyone who does not practice safe sex. The treatment needed for a genital rash depends on the underlying cause. Regardless of the cause, however, the itchiness of a rash can be treated with over-the-counter creams. Find a Dermatologist near you, he will help you. I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.