Can back pain lead to tumor

Patient : I had a back pain from past one month, computed a doctor and given prescription for 15days but the pain remains same. Went second time took x-ray doctor there is no any problem in it. And given prescription for 20days but the pain remains same and I consulted another doctor he had seen the x-ray report and told no problem in bone or nerves but there is a swelling in jaw then given prescription after taking prescription within a day I felt 80% of less pain but still having a pain some times it pains more and some times I won't feel any pain. In this one this I had realized tat whenever I lift a weight pain starts more. When I rest my back it won't pain. I can't able touch my toe and take heavy objects. Can you please solve my problem. Is there any complications like tumor. I'm fearing a lot. Please help me out of this.
Symptoms:  Pain in the middle and lower back
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting us. Back pain could be simple sprain of the ligaments at lumbar region. Since the x-ray does not h ave any changes, nothing to worry. Avoid lifting heavy weights for some time till you completely recover. Usually it subsides with rest and pain killers. If the pain is still persisting, go for MRI scan to get the clear picture. Consult orthopedician for further advise.