Can bacteria in the mouth cause sypmtoms for prostatitis

Q: Can harmful bacteria in the mouth (besides Chlamydia and Gonorrhea) infect the urethra of a male and cause similar like symptoms to Chlamydia/Gonorrhea? I was tested more than once for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea and all tests came back negative. I was told that this could be a result of prostatitis from a bacterial infection from my urethra that was obtained from sex and spread to my prostate, however I don't know what else it coud be if not Chlamydia or Gonorrhia. Can bad bacteria from the mouth cause this? What about vaginal sex with someone who is on her menstrual cycle? These are the ony two sexual encounters I had within weeks of symptoms.

Symptoms:  Burning urination, discharge, delayed urination, weak urine flow

Thanks for the query to for an opinion.
it has to be understood that there are a spora of organisms which can be involved with infection of urethra and bladder causing urethritis or urinary tract infection and if left untreated can possibly manifest with prostatitis as well.
E. coli is the cause of 80–85% of community-acquired urinary tract infections, with Staphylococcus saprophyticus being the cause in 5–10%. Rarely they may be due to viral or fungal infections. Healthcare-associated urinary tract infections (mostly related to urinary catheterization) involve a much broader range of pathogens including: E. coli (27%), Klebsiella (11%), Pseudomonas (11%), the fungal pathogen Candida albicans (9%), and Enterococcus (7%) among others. Urinary tract infections due to Staphylococcus aureus typically occur secondary to blood-borne infections. Chlamydia trachomatis and Mycoplasma genitalium can infect the urethra but not the bladder. These infections are usually classified as a urethritis rather than urinary tract infection. Besides them, ureaplasma ureolyticum is also commonly seen in vagina incase you are involved in unprotected intercourse during menses ,as menstrual blood is a good nidus for growth of multitude pf organisms , chances of contacting an infection by especially e.coli, mycoplasma, ureaplasma , chlamydia and gonorrhoea are higher.
With regards to oral sex, staphylococcus and candida / yeast , e.coli are the most common infective organisms which can present with urethral symptoms.
It is hence advised that along with urine culture , a urethral swab culture may also be undertaken to isolate the causative organism and screening should be detailed to all possible causes and not just chlamydia and gonorrhoea.
You may discuss the options with your physician , though all the causes are treatable with medications, you may take an informed decision.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,

Patient: Thank you very much for this insightful answer, it has helped to understand a lot. Referring to the part of having intercourse with a woman during menses, are any of these organisms naturally found in the vagina because of her menstrual cycle? In other words, are all of the organisms stated above STI's or are some natural bacteria in the body that can cause urethritis?
Patient: How can the natural flora be disrupted?
Doctor: The natural flora can be disrupted in cases of illnesses like flu or other infections when the natural body immunity is low and these organisms can grow out in proportion manifesting as symptoms and the disease.