Can blood pressure BP medicines be used for a long

Q: Can blood pressure BP medicines be used for a long time?
I am taking blood pressure related tablets on prescription of my doctor for the last 8 to 10 months which he prescribed me after my BP came 120/220, very high off course.
They are:
Misar-H, 1 in morning
Amlo-Q 1 in night
Seradep tablet. 1 in morning

I asked then my doctor if I should continue them for a long time ahead and should I keep on taking them daily. He told me yes I can and I should otherwise I may have problem till the age if 45. I am 42 currently.
My doctor has went abroad permanently and so I cannot consult him now.
So this same question I am asking here now if I should continue with BP medicines and whether on daily basis?

Symptoms:  Headaches particularly in back of neck. Fatigue, feeling tired most of the time. Too much sleep requiring, Weak vision sometimes. Had very high BP some months ago: 120/220