Can blood pressure BP medicines be used for a long

Patient : Can blood pressure BP medicines be used for a long time? I am taking blood pressure related tablets on prescription of my doctor for the last 8 to 10 months which he prescribed me after my BP came 120/220, very high off course. They are: Misar-H, 1 in morning Amlo-Q 1 in night Seradep tablet. 1 in morning I asked then my doctor if I should continue them for a long time ahead and should I keep on taking them daily. He told me yes I can and I should otherwise I may have problem till the age if 45. I am 42 currently. My doctor has went abroad permanently and so I cannot consult him now. So this same question I am asking here now if I should continue with BP medicines and whether on daily basis?
Symptoms:  Headaches particularly in back of neck. Fatigue, feeling tired most of the time. Too much sleep requiring, Weak vision sometimes. Had very high BP some months ago: 120/220