Can car cleaning chemicals lead to miscarriage?

Patient

Q: Im pregnant and im a car detailer. We use some harsh chemicals when we clean cars. Could that cause a miscarriage and how would I know?

Symptoms:  Lose of nausea but still a high gag reflex. Lose of tenderness in breast. Cramping and mild back pain.
Doctor

A:   No mere working with chemicals will not lead to a miscarriage unless the chemicals are allowed to be absorbed into the body either by ingestion or by absorption from the skin. None of which is likely for I presume you are following the standard norms while using chemicals.