Can constant pain cause me to feel tired,dizzy and nauseous?

Patient: Can constant pain cause me to feel tired,dizzy and nauseous? I have been feeling totally washed out for the last 2 to 3 weeks

Doctor: Hello,worry about anything will cause the highest amount of damage than anything else.And your history that you are us ing painkillers tell that you are suffering with severe pain or you are intolerant to even milder forms of pain,both of which will definitely affect your health very much,because when ever there are pain producing substances in your body they use lot of protein to produce them and medicines you take will also deplete energy stores of your body .all together it is a huge metabolic trauma ,so if you are suffering with any chronic pain you better opt for any other methods of pain treating methods like denervation etc .you can consult a neuro surgeon to take advice about it.if your pain doesn’t have any other modalities of treatment ,then you have to be more strong about it and have to consume a lot of protein giving diet like eggs,milk,meat.Diet rich in anti oxidants like blue berries,straw berries,and any fruits rich in colour will also help .