Can Diabetics go for gym Exercises and Can opt for weight Gain?

Patient

Q: Hi Doctor, I am a Diabetic 30 years old,height 6 ft, current weight 64 kgs. i am going to gym regularly from past 4 months since i came to know that i was a diabetic. i have lost nearly 10 kgs of my weight. also i feel some weekness. still after 4 months of continous exercise in the gym, i am not able to regain my old weight. but my blood sugar levels have gone down from 400 to 240. My current blood sugar levels are around 240, which i check twice in a month. The effect that i have got on my body due to diabetes is on my penis. i have a wound on my penis cover, which has not been fully recovered.
I am taking normal diet. Can you suggest me the way to reverse diabetes and live normal life.

Doctor