Can dry humping cause pregnancy?

Patient

Q: Hi. I have a question that can dry humping cause pregnancy? I and my girlfriend did dry humping 3 months ago. She wore shorts, her underwear with sanitary napkin while I wore just a condom. Can she pregnant? I know that sound stupid to ask this but I am worried. Her period didn't come yet since then.

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. The risk of impregnating you partner under these circumstances are very low. However, if her period is late, then it would be best that she ere on the side of caution and see her doctor to have a pregnancy test performed to be certain.

Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com