Can dry humping cause pregnancy?

Patient : Hi. I have a question that can dry humping cause pregnancy? I and my girlfriend did dry humping 3 months ago. She wore shorts, her underwear with sanitary napkin while I wore just a condom. Can she pregnant? I know that sound stupid to ask this but I am worried. Her period didn't come yet since then.
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. The risk of impregnating you partner under these circumstances are very low. However, if he r period is late, then it would be best that she ere on the side of caution and see her doctor to have a pregnancy test performed to be certain. Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com