Can dry humping get me pregnant?

Patient : I was dry humping a boy. He was completely naked, I had my underwear on. As far as I know he did not cum. I was wondering if I could get pregnant? This happened 4 days ago, i am due for my period, if I get my period then what are the chances that i could be pregnant.
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is quite unlikely for you to become impregnated from this type of sexual contact. We rec ommend that you await the start of your period. If this happens normally then you need not be concerned. Please be guided accordingly. Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com