Can I ask to be nude for my exam rather

Patient : Can I ask to be nude for my exam rather than have my doctor look up my shirt to to exam me because I think it would be easier for the doctor to check everything thing and for him to check my moles for cancer(16 year old male)
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. It entirely depends on the comfort l evel of the patient and hence if you have no problems being naked in front of your primary physician, then he won't have a problem too. You need to specify to him what exactly are you worried about, and to check you for moles. He will definitely understand. Hope this was helpful. Regards.