Can i be pregent please read my query and reply i am

Q: Respected Sir,
Am i pregnant. On 5th DEC 2014 i met my bf we had sex. i got two proper periods both of them lasted for 6 ( my normal days bleeding period is 6 days ) days and were heavy like my proper periods. second last period was on 24th December 2014 and last was on 5th January 2015. but this time i have no periods till today 6th Feb 2015. I don't have any preg symptoms at all. my manses cycle is irregular and dates changes from time to time . can i be pregnant ?
second question is what are symptoms of two month pregnancy if i am preg ?
I am worried please tell me is there any chance i could be pregnant
i thank you in advance for your sincere advice

A:   Hi
Thank you for the question.

Here are a few reasons for delayed periods:
- Major Weight Loss or Excessive Exercise
- Stress
- A Thyroid Irregularity
- Polycystic Ovary Symptom
- Chronic Diseases Like Celiac
- Your Birth Control
- Premature Menopause

The second month is often when pregnancy symptoms become very noticeable. Common discomforts like breast tenderness, fatigue, frequent urination, heartburn, nausea, and vomiting usually get worse. A woman’s body produces extra blood during pregnancy, and her heart beats faster and harder than usual to carry the extra blood. It is better to take a preg test if your periods are delayed.

I hope this will help you. Take care.