Can i be pregent please read my query and reply i am

Patient : Respected Sir, Am i pregnant. On 5th DEC 2014 i met my bf we had sex. i got two proper periods both of them lasted for 6 ( my normal days bleeding period is 6 days ) days and were heavy like my proper periods. second last period was on 24th December 2014 and last was on 5th January 2015. but this time i have no periods till today 6th Feb 2015. I don't have any preg symptoms at all. my manses cycle is irregular and dates changes from time to time . can i be pregnant ? second question is what are symptoms of two month pregnancy if i am preg ? I am worried please tell me is there any chance i could be pregnant i thank you in advance for your sincere advice
Doctor :   Hi Thank you for the question. Here are a few reasons for delayed periods: - Major Weight Loss or Excessive Exerci se - Stress - A Thyroid Irregularity - Polycystic Ovary Symptom - Chronic Diseases Like Celiac - Your Birth Control - Premature Menopause The second month is often when pregnancy symptoms become very noticeable. Common discomforts like breast tenderness, fatigue, frequent urination, heartburn, nausea, and vomiting usually get worse. A woman’s body produces extra blood during pregnancy, and her heart beats faster and harder than usual to carry the extra blood. It is better to take a preg test if your periods are delayed. I hope this will help you. Take care.