Can i be pregnant?

Patient

Q: I have 2 kids already. I want another baby but my husband does not at the moment. We had sex a couple weeks ago, he uses the withdraw method so he pulled out and cum then put his penis back in my vagina. Is it possible still to get pregnant like that??

I have had belly cramps for a week now, my period was 3 days late. I started bleeding, today will be day 2, its heavier than normal and is bright red. I always get my period on time and its never late.

What could this mean, could i be pregnant? I have been feeling tiered, ive still been getting cramps nothing seriouse though. Theres been times when ive had vaginal secretions and it feels like ive got my period but i would check and i didnt.

Today is day2 of bleeding.

Doctor