Can I Be Pregnant?

Q: I have no idea when i ovulate, or anything like that. But ever since my first period when i was about 13 I had irregular periods all the way up to december 2013, after december, im almost positive i started around the 9th then, and january I started the 9th as well as february. My boyfriend and I have protected sex all the time and we always check to make sure the condom didnt break. But now, im not getting my period and its the 16th. I also have a lot of stress and anxiety just recently.
Question 1: Do you think I'm pregnant ?
Question 2: Would it be irregular due to stress and anxiety?
Question 3: can you get pregnant if he gets pre ejaculation on his fingers and then rubs and inserts his fingers around and in my vagina?

Symptoms:  Light pink blood