Can I be pregnant?

Q: I had a internal exam yesterday with my nurse and she said I have blood around cervix and very tender in that area and womb in it correct position but I had unprotected sex a couple of week ago and I was told pill only 50℅ working so could I pregnant

The failure rate of an emergency pill if taken even on time, that is within 72 hours of an unprotected sexual intercourse is around 1%. There is no contraceptive that is hundred percent effective, hence there is always a chance of pregnancy even when one has taken the emergency pill.If the nurse has said nothing is wrong with your internal organs and uterus, which is inferred from your statement, you may wish to wait for your cycles. In case it does not come, then do a urine pregnancy test to check about the pregnancy and take steps accordingly.
Hope this helped.