Can I be pregnant

Q: Hi, me & this guy had sex on Saturday. & I don't know if he wore a condom he said he did but idk. & I don't know if he came inside me. But he didn't pop my cherry. & we only had sex for 4-5 minutes on & off. Could I be pregnant? I'm only 15

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

Since you had doubtful unprotected sexual intercourse, you can get pregnant. You have not mentioned your last menstrual period date and date you had sex. So, i am unable to calculate if you were in safe period when you had sex or not. However, if you had sex on the next day of stopping the periods, you are safe. This is because that is considered the safe period. Wait for your periods. In case you miss your periods, get urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing your periods.
If you could provide me date of your last menstrual period as well as the date you had the sexual activity, I can help you better.
I would advise you to be cautious next time and to use protection while having any sexual activity.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.