Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can i be pregnant?

Can i be pregnant?

Patient: My boyfriend had seman on fingers and then he fingered me, i was wondering if i could get pregnant this way?

Doctor: The chances of getting pregnant this way is minimal to none. However there is always a slight possibility of getting pre gnant and thus if you do miss your next period you may want to check by taking a test. All the best.

Guest: I am supposed to get my period in 3 days and ever since ive been on birth control (last 2 years) ive had my period within a day or two and its been consistant.. now last night i had light bleeding and i am extremely worried it could be implantation bleeding… i dont know what else it could be…