Can I be pregnant after 2 weeks?

Patient : I had my last period on November 5th.. I had unprotected sex on November 30th and he ejaculated inside of me.. I havent had my period. Am i pregnant?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. If unprotected intercourse occurs during the period of ovulat ion there is possibility for pregnancy. In case of regular 28 to 30 days menstrual cycles, usually ovulation occurs on around 12th to 18th day. According to your history you had unprotected intercourse around 25th day of your menstrual cycle. So, if you are having regular 28 to 30 days cycles, there is less possibility for pregnancy. If you are having irregular periods, it is difficult to tell the time of ovulation and possibility of pregnancy. As you have crossed the expected date of periods, better to go for urine test for pregnancy to find out the possibility. Take care.