Can I be pregnant by having sex on my first day of period

Patient : I had sex on my first day of period. My partner didnot ejaculate inside me & we didnot use any condom. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant? Merci
Symptoms:  No symptom
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. When you are still bleeding i.e having period then chances of a conception during that phase from unprotected sexual intercourse are almost very meek. . However if you do not get your menstrual cycle even after 7 to 10 days past the expected menstrual cycle date it is advisable to opt for a home pregnancy test. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.