Can I be pregnant due to pre-ejaculation ?

Q: My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex but for a minimum of 5 minutes or less. He had ejaculated earlier due to oral sex but two hours later he urinated then that's when the sex happened. I am aware that precum can contain some sperm cells, but since he urinated, is there a high risk of me getting pregnant?

If you have been not on any form of birth control and even if he has urinated before intercourse, still there are chances that pre cum may remain smeared over the penis with live sperms over it. It is advisable that you may take an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hrs of intercourse to offer protection against pregnancy.
This should allow a withdrawal bleed within 7 days and when the menses start, it would confirm that there are no chances of pregnancy due to that episode.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you safe sexual practices,