Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can I be pregnant ? help

Can I be pregnant ? help

Patient: I have a 31 day cycle me and my husband had intercourse on January 26th and I’m pretty sure I ovulated on the 28/29 because I had cleardischarge than it went to egg white no smell just right side pain it’s now the 30th and I’m having cramping and pelvic pain and pain up above my vagina my next period Is due February 4 my period was January 14 can I be pregnant

Doctor: As you are telling that you have 31 days cycle and you had an intercourse on 26th Jan, you willbe having less chances to be pregnant but any way please check it once, if possible go topharmacy and get the urine pregnancy kit and do the test, if it is positive you consult yourgynecologist. If negative and as you are having pelvic and vaginal pain, get an ultrasound scanabdomen and pelvis and consult your gynecologist.