Can I be pregnant ? help

Q: I have a 31 day cycle me and my husband had intercourse on January 26th and I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the 28/29 because I had clear
discharge than it went to egg white no smell just right side pain it's now the 30th and I'm having cramping and pelvic pain and pain up above my vagina my next period Is due February 4 my period was January 14 can I be pregnant

A:   As you are telling that you have 31 days cycle and you had an intercourse on 26th Jan, you will
be having less chances to be pregnant but any way please check it once, if possible go to
pharmacy and get the urine pregnancy kit and do the test, if it is positive you consult your
gynecologist. If negative and as you are having pelvic and vaginal pain, get an ultrasound scan
abdomen and pelvis and consult your gynecologist.