Can I be pregnant if I started my birth control pack two days late?

Patient : Hello... At the moment I am taking yasmin..on the last cycle i missed the last pill and from this cycle i missed the first pill.. this means that I started my pack 2 days late. I should have took it last Wednesday (evening)but i started it friday morning (8am). My period started on sunday and stopped on thursday and I had unprotected sex on friday and saturday eve.. now I am noticing all this so i can't take additional pills. this all happened on the first week of the cycle (6th and 7th day. Can I be pregnant?