Can i be pregnant if my boyfriend cum on my boobs

Patient

Q: Can i be pregnant if my boyfriend cum on my boobs, then he cleaned my boobs with water with his hands and then he fingered me, is it possible? Im not sure if he touched his thing before fingering me. I am still a virgin

Doctor

The chances of you getting pregnant after your partner washed the ejaculate off your breasts with water and then fingered you, are practically minimal. This is because if soap was used to wash then the alkaline soap would have killed the sperms completely, and if it's just water and he fingered you with wet hands, then there may be a remote possibility for getting pregnant. However, it is suggested that you watch for your menses to be missed and if yes, then perform a urine pregnancy test to confirm or rule out pregnancy then.
I hope I have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you good health.