Can I be pregnant? Or is it my birth control?

Q: Started birth control three months ago. The last time I had sex was November 21st with my boyfriend of 10 months and we used a condom, plus, he did not ejaculate. However, on November 30th, we did not have sex just merely were fooling around. He fingered me a couple minutes after touching his penis. He did not ejaculate but pre-cum is a possibility.
I started my period December 4th, and it has lasted until the 10th. It's been 6 days since then and my body has been feeling weird. I usually get bloated on birth control, but my stomach feels full and i've barely eaten, my lower back hurts, all day I've been struggling to get enough air to breathe, I'm gassy and when I burp I feel some relief, and occasionally I feel like I'm going to vomit but it goes away quickly, I have not actually vomited. But this morning, I woke up at about 1:30 am and had to get up and go to the toilet because I felt like I was going the throw up. My stomach was hurting really bad, cramps, nausea, I didn't throw up but was close, and I couldnt stop shaking.
I took a pregnancy test on the 14th and it came out negative? Can I trust that result? Also I'm on Minastrin 24 fe if that makes a difference.

Symptoms:  Upset stomach, nausea, trouble breathing, uncomfortable stomach, strange feeling in uterus