Can I be pregnant or is it something else

Patient : Hello, I'm on the Nexplanon birth control implant, and have been since early April. Everything has been smooth, I have been clear of symptoms, and have not had a period in nearly 4 months due to it. recently (the past two weeks) I have had almost every pregnancy symptom possible. it started with the bad nausea (and major bloating), random throwing up, weird vivid dreams, craving soap and cigarettes and a taste aversion to coffee (which i usually drink everyday.) i have had many cramps similar to those that i had during menstruation, headaches daily, dizzy spells, pinkish discharge,a reoccurring random metallic taste in my mouth, and my breasts have increased dramatically in size. I have failed two home pregnancy tests and was in the hospital 5 days ago where i failed a urine and blood test. the Only possible date i can think I may have conceived would have been October 31. Is it possible that I am pregnant but testing too early? Or are these all symptoms of something else? Please help!
Symptoms:  Listed above
Doctor :   Hello, thanks for the question. If all your home tests and hospital blood and urine tests were negative, for sure y ou are not pregnant. The bleed which you had and the symptoms you are undergoing are due to the breakthrough bleeding and continued progesterone effect on the endometrium. It is a known complication of hormonal implants. The symptoms mimic premenstrual symptoms in absence of pregnancy. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you health , reagrds