Can I be pregnant or is it something else

Q: Hello,
I'm on the Nexplanon birth control implant, and have been since early April. Everything has been smooth, I have been clear of symptoms, and have not had a period in nearly 4 months due to it. recently (the past two weeks) I have had almost every pregnancy symptom possible. it started with the bad nausea (and major bloating), random throwing up, weird vivid dreams, craving soap and cigarettes and a taste aversion to coffee (which i usually drink everyday.) i have had many cramps similar to those that i had during menstruation, headaches daily, dizzy spells, pinkish discharge,a reoccurring random metallic taste in my mouth, and my breasts have increased dramatically in size. I have failed two home pregnancy tests and was in the hospital 5 days ago where i failed a urine and blood test. the Only possible date i can think I may have conceived would have been October 31. Is it possible that I am pregnant but testing too early? Or are these all symptoms of something else? Please help!

Symptoms:  Listed above

thanks for the question.

If all your home tests and hospital blood and urine tests were negative, for sure you are not pregnant.

The bleed which you had and the symptoms you are undergoing are due to the breakthrough bleeding and continued progesterone effect on the endometrium. It is a known complication of hormonal implants.
The symptoms mimic premenstrual symptoms in absence of pregnancy.

I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you health ,