Can I be pregnant please help me now

Q: I have a questionI had unprotected sex on Monday and thats the day my period was to come on and it did that night he let sperm in me can I be pregnant because now my mouth is watering

Symptoms:  Spitting

Thanks for the query,
If it was your due date for menses and you had unprotected sex then it is likely that you may not conceive as the uterine endometrial lining is preparing for shedding and also the progesterones levels would be low to support the endometrium . Hence the lining would not be firm enough to support an implantation even if there has been a fertilization owing to delayed ovulation. This hold good provided your menses have been regular and normal.
But if your menses are delayed by more than a week , then it is better to perform a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy to remove any doubts. However excessive salivation is not indicative of an early pregnancy symptom and it is hence suggested that you should wait for atleast a week to allow your menses to resume naturally before you take any further steps.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,