Can i be pregnant with genital rubbing.

Patient : HELLO i am debating On march 3 I got my period march 6 it ended and I had genital rubbing with my bf march 9 today is march 25 and I am experiencing lower back aches a frequent urination or leeking my period is due march 31 is it pms or pregnancy PLEASE HELP?!?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If there has just been rubbing of genitals with no penetration of the penis into the vagina, then there is no chance of pregnancy. If there has been a penetration, then pregnancy needs to be ruled out. The pains could also be due to premenstrual syndrome and you may be getting your cycles soon. Do a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy after 1 week if you do not get your periods by then. See the doctor accordingly. Hope this helped. Regards