Can I Be pregnant with signs of pregnancy?

Patient: Dear Dr., I’m 27 and I have never been pregant. I want to start having a baby. This month my period has been late about a week and a day. I’ve had very werid signs coming from my body. I’ve been thinking that it will be my period but nothing has happened. I haven’t been stressed at all. My period is always regular. The second day I was late I took a home. Test and it came back negative. I have to use the rest room at the time. My body signs are very confusing now. Should I wait to see if my period come or should I try another test. My first day of my last period wasnov 12 and today is the 20.dec

Doctor: It is difficult for me to say whether you are pregnant or not just by your physical signs. I would suggest that you do a home pregnancy test to confirm pregnancy. You can also do a serum pregnancy test which is more sensitive. I wish you well, take care.