Can i be thirty three weeks pregnant with four negative urine test and a bloated belly?

Patient

Q: Hello! I had sex on 23rd august 2012. I had periods every month but was very irregular (like 10 days late sometimes). My period in march was different and lasted 4 days and periods this month (april) is very light which is unusual for me. i am having bloated stomach .Also am constipated and feel dizzy. I am having a visible pulse below my rib cage. Can it be the baby??!!! I have done pregnancy test last week but it came negative. Can it be because of a low hormone level that it came negative?is there still a chance that i am pregnant?

Doctor