Can i contact rabies through a cat that i feed

Q: Can i contact rabies through a cat that i feed outside my house?
Okay so every night i feed this cat outside my apartment and in the last few days it started hissing at me when i got even a lettle closer . I give her water and dry food everyday and i wash the water bowl thoroughly with my hands daily . Today my cat ran after the one outside and im scared my cat might have contracted rabies , i tesaerched the virus and found out that its contracted by the aliva of an infected animal and im really scared i might have gotten rabies because i wash its water bowl with its saliva everyday . I also think there are possums and racoons that drink the water and other cats too , i also ocaisnally wash its food bowl , so can i contract rabies by washing its bowls , i also giver the cat a can of wet food once every week so can that be a risk for rabies , theres also some kind of black stuff in the water bowl when i pick it up in the morning , i cant afford to get a vaccine abd parents dont take it seriously , do you think i have anything to worry about and what should i do , ive also been getting random bruises on my arms and legs , are they related shmptoms to rabies