Can I fully Recover From This Injury?

Q: I am a teenager. I was at the gym last Friday night and i was at the end of my workout when i started doing two sets of pull ups and all of a sudden i feel horrible pain from my neck and head in the back of them both. It was excruciating pain! I had to drop down from the bar. Also, since that happen every time i try to masturbate in bed i feel that same exact excruciating pain in my head and neck . Will this go away? Is it minor or serious? Is it a pinch nerve in the neck? How long does it take to heal? My head moves perfectly fine no movement issues but whenever i do pull ups or masturbate it hurts. Will this affect my sex life in the future?

Symptoms:  Excruciating pain in the back of my neck and head