Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can I get a consult on an MRI regarding my

Can I get a consult on an MRI regarding my

Patient: Can I get a consult on an MRI regarding my C-Spine and find out all possible treatment plans?

Can I get a consult on an M...-1

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern.Your MRI report shows degenerative changes at all levels of cervical spine except C 5-C6 where there is old fusion (operative). Degenerative changes are most prominent at C4-C5. But there no significant spinal or foraminal stenosis (compression effect) at any level. Treatment of this at present is rest to cervical spine and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. For rest to cervical spine cervical collar may be used.Glucosamine is of help as it slow down degenerative changes and to some extent repair it. Mecobalamine is helpful in relief of radiating pain. After pain relief ( when pain is less) neck excercises and physiotherapy is beneficial. Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.