Can I get a STAPH INFECTION IN MY VAGINAL CANAL WHERE IT'S UN SEEN???!! Please help

Patient : Do u think I could get a staph infection right INSIDE my vagina where I can't notice it ? Just say I used a toy to masturbate which was unclean do u think if when I used it up there the growth of the bacteria got inside and I wouldnt be able to notice the infection because it's inside ? Or if I did get the infectio inside will it still appear on the outside layer of the vagina because it's in skin anyway ? Do u get what I'm saying ? I've also have had a tiny bit of blood in my vaginal discharge a week after my periods have finshed could it be the staph rash bleeding but it has stopped after a saw it only twice so I'm guessing it's just some left over blood from my periods ( it was red red in color not brown so it could nt be old blood) Ps I do I have tiny tiny little white pimple rash I the outside of my vulva in between the inner vaginal walls on both sides not sure if it'd a staph it more likely to do with thrush because it's not red and it looks like its pus but not popping so I think it's got something to do with my thrush but I use cream for thrush a couple times and the itching leaves but not the pimple rash ?! Its not an std because I not sexually active , Staph infection ? No I'm not sure cause it's not hurting but then again I guessing everyone's different and also a doctor examined me and she prescribed thrush though I guess she didn't think it would staph but she did notice the rashy things but when I've used the cream it's still there ?! I'll go back and tell her but back to the main question can It be?