Can I get aids or herpys from a stranger givig

Patient

Q: Can I get aids or herpys from a stranger givig me oral sex on my pennis

Doctor

Unprotected oral sex with a person who is a stranger and his STD status is not known can have possibilities of transmission of an infection. Chances are high only if the person is infected with the disease, if negative for any infection, there is little possibilities. Always use a protection while having an intercourse when you do not know the STD status of your partner. It is recommended that you get tested for the same and treat it in case of any trasmission.

Hope this helped.