Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can I get an animal companion letter, I have anxiety and depression.

Can I get an animal companion letter, I have anxiety and depression.

Patient: Can I get an animal companion letter, I have anxiety and depression and he helps my to get out of the house and feel better. I am moving and need a letter for my land lord.

Symptoms: Anxiety, depression, lack of sleep.

Doctor: Hello,Animal Companion Letters are official documents issued by the GP registered for your state. This is provided o nly by the said person, although rules vary from country to country.Ask the doctor is an online forum to answer your health related queries. We are not in a position to issue such letters in any form.If you have any queries pertaining to depression or anxiety, you may ask me the questions. We would be more than happy to help you with them. There are even alternate methods you may try.Please feel free to ask follow ups.Regards