Can i get an std if at a restaurant someone put semen in my food

Patient : Can i get an std if at a restaurant someone put semen in my food. I have a geographical tongue.
Doctor :   Hi. Geographical tongue is a variation one gets on the surface of the tongue and is not a disease. Unless there is a br each in the mucosal membrane barrier you can not get any type of infection including the one you explained. (this again is not possible that someone puts semen into your food in a restaurant)

Patient: I wad Mir curious if you could Getan std. It was a drive through, and my bean burrioto tasted aweful.
Doctor: Please do not worry, both the things not possible.