Can i get her pregnant?

Patient : Can i get my girlfriend pregnant? I fingered her using my left hand and then she gave me a handjob. I then proceeded to my computer for about 5 minutes and went to the bathroom to wash my hand. I was playing with my dick by splashing water on it's head and then slobbering it with the precum my girlfriend had. I peed and washed my hand (just water then dried it on my shirt). I used the computer again for some time, maybe 5-15 minutes then i fingered her again. Could i get her pregnant? Or is the risk very low? How low? Please don't charge money, Im young and don't have any.. please help me.
Symptoms:  Can i get my girlfriend pregnant? I fingered her using my left hand and then she gave me a handjob. I then proceeded to my computer for about 5 minutes and went to the bathroom to wash my hand. I was playing with my dick by splashing water on it's head and then slobbering it with the precum my girlfriend had. I peed and washed my hand (just water then dried it on my shirt). I used the computer again for some time, maybe 5-15 minutes then i fingered her again. Could i get her pregnant? Or is the risk very low? How low?
Please don't charge money, Im young and don't have any.. please help me.