Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can I get hormone pills from my doctor? Like for

Can I get hormone pills from my doctor? Like for

Patient: Can I get hormone pills from my doctor? Like for my physical appearance ?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Yes, you can get hormonal pills from a Doctor if he finds that you need them. Usually, t hese are given to people who have a hormonal deficiency. They are not given in people who want to use them to increase muscle mass or other such reasons.Since you have not explained clearly why you need the medication, I cannot comment if your Doctor will prescribe you the medication. But, you should not take the medication for bodybuilding.I hope this helps you. All the best.