Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can i get my girlfriend pregnant without pre ejaculating

Can i get my girlfriend pregnant without pre ejaculating

Patient: Me and my girlfriend are trying to start a family and ive read on the internet that pre ejaculation is needed to neutralize the vagina for pregnancy. i dont pre ejaculate i never have. can i still get my girlfriend pregnant?

Symptoms: Pregnancy, no pre ejaculation

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Preejaculate fluid helps in lubrication and neutralizing the v aginal pH.Some men may not have preejaculate fluid and that may not affect fertility usually.If needed you can use artificial vaginal lubricants with your doctor’s advice.Take care.