Can I get pregnant from anal sex or a hand job?

Patient : I have a serious question right now it is April 19th i'm experiencing pregnancy symptoms, ive been pregnant before but i had an abortion, im considering keeping this baby. Me and my boyfriend have sex a lot and I am on Junel birth control. The issue that I am having is that the second week of march me and my boyfriend were on break I messed around once and allowed this guy to give me anal for a few seconds though he never ejaculated in me, then he gave himself a hand job then gave me one, my concern is can you get pregnant from pre-cum by giving a hand job or anal. Just want to make sure my boyfriend is my baby fathers and not the guy i just messed around with once.
Symptoms:  My symptoms include bloated stomach, taste bud changes, also been spotting (brown) a lot of it for a whole week, breaking out with acne, and my period isn't supposed to come for another week or so. Is it too early to take a pregnancy test,
Doctor :   Getting pregnant by anal sex or a hand job is highly unlikely and especially so when you are on Junel contraception. Yes it is too early for a pregnancy test. You may test only if you miss your periods by a couple of days.