Can I get pregnant from dry humping my boyfriend and if he comes?

Patient

Q: My boyfriend came last night while we were making out. We were both fully clothed, is there a way to get pregnant since he came on my pants?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. The chances of you become pregnant from this encounter is very low. You should not be concerned about become pregnant. Once semen is exposed to the open environment, most of the active spermatozoa die, or are rendered inactive within minutes. However, this does not mean it cannot result in pregnancy. We recommend in the future, if you engage in any sexual activity, please use barrier protection such as condoms. You may also want to consider starting oral contraceptive medication like the birth control pill for added protection.

Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com