Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Can I get pregnant from pre-ejaculate if my partner peed

Can I get pregnant from pre-ejaculate if my partner peed

Patient: Can I get pregnant from pre-ejaculate if my partner peed after his last ejaculation.

Symptoms: Sensitive vaginal area

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.According to your description the possibility of pregnancy is less but cannot be completely eliminated as sometimes few spermatozoa may remain in preejaculate fluid after passing urine also.So, if you were around the period of your ovulation at the time of intercourse and if you miss your expected date of periods, please go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.Take care