Can I get pregnant if I wipe myself with a towel

Patient : Can I get pregnant if I wipe myself with a towel that had semen on it for about 30 minutes?
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to "Ask The Doctor". Thanks for the query. There is nothing to worry about pregnancy in such a situa tion. Natural pregnancy only happens when the penis comes in direct contact of the vagina and followed by a deep ejaculation, provided the woman is in her fertile period. By wiping the vagina with a towel containing semen, will not lead to pregnancy. Hope this helped. Regards