Can I get pregnant just with the tip of the penis?

Patient

Q: Hi! I was with my fiancé and we got carried away and he put the tip of Hes penis inside me he said he drip before putting it inside and that the air kill the spermatozoids he later on came outside not in me im virgin and new to this
Can I get pregnant like that?

Symptoms:  Feel normal I took that after pill the lego.. Something all I feel is tummy ache
Doctor

There is a very little chance of pregnancy here, as the tip of the penis may contain sperms in the fluid called smegma present it.Since you have taken an after pill, the chances of pregnancy are very slim.In case you miss your next cycle, test yourself with a pregnancy kit.
Hope this helped.