Can I get pregnant on my period

Q: Last month in October I had sex on my period my boyfriend ejaculated inside me since we think that it's not possible to get pregnant while I'm menstruating well it's now November and I got my period early which only lasted 1day I been feeling really tired I have backaches like everyday as well as headaches I have some abdominal pain like sharp cramps regular cramps and just movement in general my gums got itchy and brushed my teeth so many times to try and make it go away i also got sick from one day to the next and I hardly ever get sick so that really got me off guard i still get runny noses and I have diarrhea a lot and I been feeling pretty flatulence I been stressing about work and school could that be the reason why I'm experiencing these symptoms?

Symptoms:  Coughing, sneezing, backache, headache, abdominal discomfort

Thanks for contacting

You are right to state that the chances of pregnancy during safe period is minimal. Your early menses in November can be attributed to your stressful routine in school and the symptoms you are experiencing are typical of premenstrual syndrome. They tend to pass off with the onset or end of menses.

I hope i have answered your query,
wishing you good health,