Can i get pregnant while taking Citalopram, Bupropion, Topiramate

Patient : "can you get pregnant while taking the follow medicines Citalopram, Bupropion, Topiramate"
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Citalopram, Bupropion, Topiramate etc drugs can lead to menst rual irregularities and can affect the sexual drive. Though menstrual cycles can become irregular, as ovulation can occur during these cycles, pregnancy is still possible if you had unprotected intercourse during these cycles. If you miss the expected date of periods, better to go for urine pregnancy test once. Take care.