Can I get rid of UTI without going to the doctor ?

Patient : I think I have UTI ? I been having symptoms like burning when I pee having to pee more often even if it's not a lot and lower back cramping and shaky
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Urinary tract infections need to be treated with prescription antibiotics. You will have to be seen by a doctor and have a urine test performed to determine the type of bacteria causing your infection. Failure to do so, can lead to a severe infection of your bladder and kidneys which can lead to permanent damage if not treated promptly. Please seek medical attention immediately. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com