Can I get tested for STD's while being treated for cystitus and thrush?

Patient : I am on Trimethoprim 200mg, twice a day, or a Urinary Tract Infection (which I have been getting persistently for 8 years while sexually active) and using Gyno-pevaryl 1 pressary's for thrush. This treatment is for 3 days and I started it yesterday. I need to go to the clinic tomorrow to get tested for everything. For peace of mind. I cannot go any other time as I never ever get holidays off work and can't wait another 6 months. The clinic is only weekdays and I only get weekends off. Can I get tested while being treated for these?