Ask The Doctor > Pending > Can i grow taller after over a year of not growing?

Can i grow taller after over a year of not growing?

Patient: I am 15 years old, will i ever grow again? Some background infoI started puberty around age 11Height: 5 10Dads Height: 6’Moms height 5 5Penis: Just short of 6 inches.Very little facial hair but pubic hair around genitals, thighs, armpits, some around belly.I have not grown since last summer.I had an x ray of my knees about 5 months ago. The doctor said the growth plates in my knees where almost closed. However i have very long legs. My pants size is a 42.So from my feet to my hip bone is 42 inches. While from my hip to shoulder is about 18.Is it possible for me to gain a few inches in the future? both in height and penis)

Doctor: