Can I have breast cancer

Patient

Q: Hi dr . I want to ask something . well my mum have a breast cancer and my nieces have cancer as well . Last two years I had some operation on removing fibrosis at fallopian tube . Three fibrosis. lately when I have my periods , I had a really bad cramps that it will last till 5 days . and I have irregular period pattern. and last week in my fourth day of menstrual the cramp was so painful that I almost fainted. by the chance do the fibrosis are still growing and is it cancerous?

Doctor

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

If you already had 3 fibroids removed, and they are recurrent, the fibroid seems to be growing.
You need to get an ultrasound done immediately to check for the size.
Please consult a gynecologist and proceed. This does not seem to be malignancy.

Hope this was helpful,