Can I have breast cancer

Patient

Q: Hi dr . I want to ask something . well my mum have a breast cancer and my nieces have cancer as well . Last two years I had some operation on removing fibrosis at fallopian tube . Three fibrosis. lately when I have my periods , I had a really bad cramps that it will last till 5 days . and I have irregular period pattern. and last week in my fourth day of menstrual the cramp was so painful that I almost fainted. by the chance do the fibrosis are still growing and is it cancerous?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your history of cancers in family members and surgery on you to remove some fibrosis on Fallopian tube. During periods have really bad cramps that it will last for 5 days.
Considering your age, this does not look to be Cancer, so stop worrying.
You can have a review of your condition by:
Examination by a Gynecologist and
CT scan of abdomen and pelvis.
This will give you an idea about the progress.
And make you stress-free as far as cancer is concern.

A review Laparoscopy is also another option which can help for therapy too.