Can I have breast cancer

Patient: Hi dr . I want to ask something . well my mum have a breast cancer and my nieces have cancer as well . Last two years I had some operation on removing fibrosis at fallopian tube . Three fibrosis. lately when I have my periods , I had a really bad cramps that it will last till 5 days . and I have irregular period pattern. and last week in my fourth day of menstrual the cramp was so painful that I almost fainted. by the chance do the fibrosis are still growing and is it cancerous?

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read and understood your history of cancers in family members and surgery on you to remov e some fibrosis on Fallopian tube. During periods have really bad cramps that it will last for 5 days.Considering your age, this does not look to be Cancer, so stop worrying.You can have a review of your condition by:Examination by a Gynecologist andCT scan of abdomen and pelvis.This will give you an idea about the progress.And make you stress-free as far as cancer is concern.A review Laparoscopy is also another option which can help for therapy too.